- Fairfax (Сanada, Toronto) owns 70% of shares
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD, the UK, London) owns30% of shares
UNIVERSALNA has international shareholders
- Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited
- EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)
Fairfax Financial Holdings LimitedFAIRFAX FINANCIAL HOLDINGS LIMITED (Fairfax) is a holding company which, through its subsidiaries, is primarily engaged in property and casualty insurance and reinsurance and the associated investment management.
FAIRFAX was founded in 1985 by the present Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, V. Prem Watsa. , The company has been under present management since 1985 and is headquartered in Toronto, Canada. Its common shares are listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the symbol FFH. Fairfax’s insurance and reinsurance companies operate on a decentralized basis, with autonomous management teams applying a focused underwriting strategy to their markets.
Site - www.fairfax.ca
- FAIRFAX is the shareholder of UNIVERSALNA since 2019!
- 70% of UNIVERSALNA is owned by FAIRFAX
- 1985 – the year FAIRFAX was founded
- 2021 - Company’s revenue was USD 26.5 billion Fairfax gross premiums written totaled to USD 23.8 billion
- Company’s assets increased by 12.6 billion and amounted to USD 86.6 billion
- Fairfax market cap is CAD 17.5 billion
EBRD (European Bank for Reconstruction and Development)EBRD - European Bank for Reconstruction and Development is headquartered in London (UK).
An international financial organization that is owned by 69 countries as well as the European Union and the European Investment Bank. The EBRD finances projects in 38 countries, is one of the largest investors in Ukraine, financing both new businesses and existing companies. It closely cooperates with state-owned companies, banks, supports the processes of structural reorganization and improvement of public utilities in Ukraine. Creates favorable conditions for the development of entrepreneurial initiative in Ukraine.
EBRD is the shareholder of UNIVERSALNA since 2011.
Site - www.ebrd.com
- 30% of UNIVERSALNA is owned by the EBRD
- EBRD is the largest international financial investor in Ukraine
- 445 projects in Ukraine
- Since the start of its operations in the country in 1993, the Bank has made a cumulative commitment of almost €14.6 billion.
UNIVERSALNA Members of the Supervisory Board
Jean Cloutier — Chairman of the Supervisory Board
Willem Wynaendts — Member of the Supervisory Board
Ksenia Kuznetsova — Member of the Supervisory Board
Peter Csakvari — member of the Supervisory Board