Property insurance case

Has an insured event occured?

What to do if an insured event occurs

  • Register an event

  • Follow the instructions of specialists

  • Wait for the insurance indemnity

Your property was damaged

property insurance

If you have a property insurance policy from the UNIVERSALNA Insurance Company and there is an insured event with your property, do the following:

call 0 800 500 381 and register a case
Immediately, without leaving the scene, inform the relevant competent authorities
(ZHEO, MOE, Police, etc., depending on the terms of the insurance contract and the nature of the event)
Follow the instructions of our specialist
Collect a package of documents and get paid